The Taubman Museum of Art is excited to announce that on January 31, 2016 from 1-4pm, we will host our third annual International Wine Festival at the Museum. The fundraiser promises a once again sold-out success with over 300 guests from around the region.
Festival Highlights Include:
- Sampling of over 30 wines from around the globe
- Expert food and wine pairings
- Tasting notes from experts
- Spotlight talks on wine selection and what to look for
- Live jazz music by the Brian Mesko Organ Quartet Featuring Randy Johnston
- Silent Auction
- Souvenir wine glass
The International Wine Festival is presented by Kroger with lead sponsorship support provided by Lionberger Construction Company and Coca-Cola as the Designated Driver Sponsor.
Tickets are now available for $45 in advance and $55 at the door and can be purchased at the museum Visitor Services Desk, online at www.TaubmanMuseum.org and until Jan. 26 at area Kroger locations' Customer Service Desk. The museum is located at 110 Salem Ave. SE, Roanoke, Virginia. The Taubman Museum of Art is registered by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.