Knock out two New Year’s resolutions in one with River Rock & Camp Easter Seals UCP:
GET FIT & Support a Good Cause!
1. Commit to climbing 1,000 feet in January. (Only two one hour sessions at the gym per week and 4 climbs per session)
2. Pledge to raise at least $200 per person or $600 per team of four.
3. Once you have reached the minimum you’ll receive a free membership River Rock, including free rental equipment, for the entire month of January!
4. When the new year comes, start climbing.
5. FEEL GOOD! Exercising and supporting great charities such Camp Easter Seals UCP have been proven techniques to increase happiness!
ALL PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO SERVING CAMP EASTER SEALS UCP'S CAMPERS. This includes many beautiful people including children and adults with disabilities. People with autism, Down syndrome, spina bifida, cerebral palsy, and people with other intellectual and physicial disabilities attend camp. The majority of campers receive financial support made possible through wonderful donors like you!